Spice up that cheap whiskey with this simple and interesting way to try and get more flavor from your whiskey.
- 3.5 Cups Whiskey
- 2 Ounces Wood Chips Meant For Smoking
- Optional – Use torch or oven to lightly burn smoking chips and allow to cool
- Add all ingredients to Mason Jar
- Put in refrigerator for a few weeks
- Take out of the refrigerator and allow to age
- Try every month to find the best flavor for you!
- Category: Alcohol
- Method: Storing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple Wood Whiskey