Putting all of our hamburger bits together for a WORLD CLASS from scratch hamburger!
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 4 Slices of American Cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to 500.
- While preheating, add small amount of salt and pepper to hamburger.
- Form four patties.
- Use thumb and place a shallow divot in each burger
- Once preheated, place burger on grates, divot side down.
- Allow to grill for 5 minutes, undisturbed.
- Flip once. Allow to grill another 4 minutes, undisturbed.
- Grill for 1 additional minute with cheese on top.
- Remove and place onto bun.
- Category: Grilling
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Best Hamburger