This homemade vanilla ice cream is so simple, but so elegantly tasty. If you haven’t made your own ice cream before, now is the time. You won’t be dissapointed.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Make sure that Ice Cream Bowl is in freezer for at least a few hours, but preferably over night
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Place in fridge for at least a few hours and preferably over night.
- Assemble ice cream maker and turn on
- Add liquid and allow to churn for 20 minutes
- Place ice cream into bowl and place in freezer for 2 hours.
Keywords: homemade vanilla ice cream