Are we really at the end of our Sangria journey? We have been spending the past several weeks exploring and drinking this wonderful Spanish drink. And if I have learned anything about Sangria, it is that it is such an easy drink. Anybody can make it and even make it better to suit their own tastes. At the end of a series, I like to give a recap at all of the things we have learned and the recipes we have made. Well, here you go!
- The starting of our Sangria series.
- Summertime drink roundup where we look at some hot weather cocktail recipes from my fellow bloggers.
- One of my favorite thing to do on Ramshackle Pantry… the history post. Here is The of Sangria – Wine, Bloodletting, and New York.
- Our best, first, and easy Sangria recipe.
- We did red Sangria and then we did white! Here is our best white sangria recipe.
- Then we got a little tropical with our Basil Pineapple Moscato Sangria.
While I provide several Sangria recipes, it can be such a fun experience to personalize. Many of the tapas places in Spain take time to make their own, in-house version of Sangria. I challenge you to start with the recipes I provide, but then take some time this Summer and find your own house sangria. Make it your own and make your own beautiful Sangria.
What will we be covering next? Well, you have to keep on checking back to see what awesomeness we have in store or you could sign up for our email to always be kept up to date.
Don’t forget to sign up to get updates from me and follow me up in the Instagram!