We really have covered quite a bit in our Taco Series. We have made corn and flour tortillas from scratch. We have made some awesome tacos, a Dorito casserole and salsa. Tacos really are such wonderful food, but it is also time for us to move on. I like to take a bit of time to just recap what we have done and give a summary of each post in this series, so that is what we are going to do!
Taco Series Articles
- Introduction to the Taco Series
- History of the Taco – In this post, we take a deep dive into the taco and the history of this iconic food item. Not only do we explore the ancient history of the taco, we also look at the origins of the word, and modern tacos.
- Homemade Corn Tortillas From Scratch Recipe
- Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe
- Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef for Enchiladas or Tacos Recipe
- Mexican Side Dish Roundup
- BBQ Jackfruit Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Beer Battered Fish Tacos with Homemade Sriracha Baja Sauce
- Easy Taco Soup
- Ashley’s Homemade Salsa
- Cheesy Dorito Casserole With Tater Tot Crust
There is so much flavor in that list of recipes and you know that I love food history. Being able to both look into the flavors and the origin of these recipes brings me so much joy and I hope I can bring a bit of that to you! During the course of our series, I also used several products and you can find a list of items I used below.
Products Used In This Series
- KitchenAid Mixer
- Tortilla Basket
- Ginormous Cast Iron Pan
- Wood Rolling Pin
- Slow Cooker
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Canned Jackfruit
- Glass Bowls
- Fry Daddy
- Soup Pot
- Hand Blender
- 9 Inch Pie Pan
That about does it for our Taco Series! If you like what we are doing here, please take a few minutes to share some of these recipes on Pinterest or Facebook. Also, you can sign up to get updates from us via email. Thanks so much for following and stay tuned for our next series which is coming up shortly.