This Aperol Americano Cocktail is a great and simple drink. This is a a slight twist on the classic and you will want more than one. It tastes great and the low alcohol content makes it a great afternoon sipper!
- 1 ½ Ounce Aperol
- 1 ½ Ounce Sweet Vermouth
- Club Soda, to top
- Orange Peel or round to garnish
- Add Aperol and Sweet Vermouth into a highball glass filled with ice
- Top with Club Soda
- Garnish with orange and serve
- Choose a nice sweet vermouth for this drink. The flavor depends on it.
- A highball glass is recommended, but this will work in any glass as long as you have enough club soda to fill the glass
- For the Orange garnish, either use a twist or just the orange peel.
- Lemon can be used in substitution for the orange.
Keywords: Americano Cocktail