This Basil Pineapple Moscato Sangria brings the tropics to a summertime drink. Combine a sweet wine with some tropical fruit, some basil, and a bit of sugar for the ultimate summer Sangria.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 cup basil
- 1 Medium Pineapple, cleaned and loosely chopped
- 750ml Moscato Wine
- Add sugar, basil, and brandy to bottom of a large pitcher.
- mix and don’t be afraid to muddle the basil leaves to get some of them flavors in the Sangria
- add pineapple and stir
- Add wine to pitcher and stir
- Place in fridge for at least 5 hours
Keywords: Moscato Sangria