This is the Best White Sangria Recipe that has ever found it's way to our refrigerator and now it can be the same for yours. This is a simple and easy sangria recipe that you can make today.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brandy
- 1 mango, cleaned and loosely chopped
- 1 lemon, loosely chopped
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 750 ml Pinot Grigio
- Add Sugar and Brandy to pitcher.
- Add Mango, pear, and lemon to pitcher and stir. Don't be afraid to beat up that fruit a little bit.
- Add Wine to pitcher and stir
- Allow to sit in fridge for at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours.
Keywords: White Sangria