Apple Crisp is a fruity, easy, and delicious dessert. Don’t have the time or energy for fresh pie crust? Give this super simple recipe a try to quench that sweet tooth!
- 5 medium granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 stick butter, unsalted and softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425 Fahrenheit
- Place apples into a lightly greased 9×9 pan
- Thoroughly mix the rest of the ingredients until the consistency of a thick paste
- Spread mixture over apples
- Bake for 40 minutes. Check to see if apple mixture is bubbling. If it is and the apples are easily pierced with a fork, the apple crisp is done. If not, repeat for another 5 minutes and test again.
Keywords: apple crisp