This is an easy Sangria recipe that just takes a little bit of time and a couple of fruits. Enjoy this beautiful drink on a hot summer day or on your next grill out.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brandy
- 1 orange, loosely chopped
- 1 apple, cored and loosely chopped
- 1 lemon, loosely chopped
- 750ml bottle of merlot
- Add ½ cup sugar and brandy to pitcher. Stir.
- Add in each of the fruits and mix after adding each one.
- Add wine, stir
- Place in fridge for at least 6 hours
- Brandy is optional, but I highly recommend adding it!
- Want to try different fruits? Go ahead! Have fun!
Keywords: Red Sangria