This Grilled Chicken Legs with Yogurt Mint Marinade is zesty, tasty, and a great grilled dinner. Chicken legs are often overlooked, but can both be delicious and economical. Fire up your grill and give this recipe a try.
- 8 chicken legs
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 lime
- 20 grams mint, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix lime, mint, garlic, salt, paprika, pepper in a freezer bag or container
- Add chicken legs and put into fridge for at least 2 hours and preferebly overnight
- Preheat grill to 375° Fahrenheit with an area for indirect cooking
- Add legs over indirect heat
- Rotate about every 10 minutes
- Grill for 30 minutes or until 165° Fahrenheit
- Remove and serve!
- Make sure to cook over indirect grill heat
- When transferring from marinade to grill, allow most of the marinade to fall from the leg. You don't have to wipe anything down, but you don't want a bunch of dripping from the leg that could cause flare-ups.
- Ensure your grill is clean and oiled before cooking to help ensure the meat does not stick.
- Remove the legs when they hit 165° Fahrenheit.
Keywords: grilled chicken legs