It is like sipping the holidays! This Homemade Apple Brandy is a flavorful spirit that really can get that holiday cheer going. Its apple pie flavor is divine and is a drink that can be served warm or cold. This Apple Brandy really is something special.
- 1 apple, cored
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 cups brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Add all ingredients to a pot.
- Warm on low and stir until sugar is melted
- Put into a covered container (I use a quart jar) and let sit at room temperature for one week.
- (optional) Remove apples after the one week is over and place into serving bottles. I tend to use mason jars for stuff, so I just keep it in there with the apples and drink it up.
If the end product is too thick for your liking either add more brandy (for a stronger drink) or water to taste.
Keywords: apple brandy