A simple, pretty brandy cocktail that is defined just as much by the garnish as the ingredients. Don’t let the ingredients fool you, though, as the Horse’s Neck is a super tasty drink.
- Lemon Peel, long spiral
- 2 ounces Brandy
- Ginger Ale
- Add Lemon peel to empty highball glass and drape one end over lip.
- Fill glass with ice while trying to maintain look of lemon peel spiraling up the glass and holding one end at top of glass
- Add brandy
- Top glass off with ginger ale
- Use a channel knife [AFFILIATE LINK] in a zester to get the long lemon garnish.
- Place the lemon garnish in the drink before adding ice and hold the other end over the edge to get a desired spiral look.
- I call for brandy, but you can use whiskey in a pinch.
Keywords: Horse's Neck