Lemon and lavender come together in this flavor combination to make an excellent Moscow Mule. The Limoncello and Lavender Moscow Mule really is a great cocktail and an interesting take on the classic Mule cocktail.
- 1 copper mug
- Ice cubes
- 1 1/5 ounces limoncello
- 1 ounce homemade lavender extract (see notes)
- Ginger beer
- 1 lemon slice, for garnish
- Fill copper mug with ice cubes
- Add limoncello and lavender extract
- Fill mug with ginger beer
- Garnish with lemon slice and serve
- We are using the homemade lavender extract linked to here that only has vodka and fresh lavender. What you use may impact the drink and you may need to adjust accordingly.
Keywords: Lavender Moscow Mule