This Pancetta Wrapped Asparagus with Orange Honey Glaze is a beautiful, simple, and flavorful dish. A perfect side dish for your next fancy dinner or a light lunch. Asparagus is such a wonderful vegetable and you won't be disappointed with this easy recipe.
- 12 slices of pancetta
- 1 bundle of medium asparagus, trimmed (about 36 spears)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Toss asparagus in olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Mix orange juice, honey, and thyme until combined
- Wrap three or so asparagus in each pancetta
- Dump sauce on top
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve
- Use fresh asparagus for the best results.
- Use medium-sized asparagus
- Separate the pancetta carefully, as it is pretty thin and tends to fall apart.
Keywords: Pancetta Wrapped Asparagus