These party appetizers are filled with cream cheese, pickles, and ham. That's it! The number of ingredients, however, don't take away from how tasty and awesome these little snacks are. Bring these to your next potluck!
- 6 medium dill pickles
- 4 square slices of ham
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Pat the pickles dry and cut the very ends off the pickles
- Spread ½ ounce of cream cheese evenly over each piece of ham.
- Lay pickle on edge of sliced meat.
- Use Knife to cut excess meat and reserve for another pickle.
- Tightly wrap pickle
- Cut a pickle to match the size of the left over meat
- Tightly wrap that.
- Repeat until all ham is used
- Put in refrigerator for at least an hour
- Cut into ½ inch slices
- Put a toothpick into each pickle wrap and serve.
- Make sure to soften your cream cheese
- Refrigerate your pickles before you cut them
- Makes 25. If an appetizer, maybe plan on 4-5 per person
- Pickles are different. I am using Mt. Olive baby pickles. Try to find medium-sized pickles
- Serving Size: 5 pieces
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 214 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 19 mg
Keywords: Pickle Wraps