A Purple Haze drink that can bring you to a place of sweet and tasty dreams. Its purple color is as interesting as the blackberry flavor it contains. Give this delicious drink a try.
- Crushed Ice
- 2 Ounces vodka
- 1 Ounce Blackberry Liqeuer
- 2 Ounces Cranberry Juice
- Soda Water (Optional)
- Blackberries and Mint, for garnish (Optional)
- Fill a Highball Glass with crushed ice.
- Add all other ingredients to a shaker and either mix or give a quick shake to combine well.
- Pour into highball glass and serve.
- Optionally, you could garnish with mint or top off with soda water.
- Use 100% cranberry juice.
- Smirnoff Vodka is great for cocktails like this
- Use a Lewis Bag to make crushed ice [Affiliate Link]
- If you can’t find, or don’t have, Echte Kriatzbeer Blackberry liqueur, you can use other blackberry liqueurs or raspberry would work, as well
- Optionally, you can top with soda water for a lighter cocktail.
- Optionally, garnish with blackberries, mint, or both.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cocktail
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Purple Haze Drink