A fancy and delicious gin cocktail you can make with ingredients you already have in your refrigerator! This Strawberry Jelly and Gin Cocktail is an easy drink you can make with ingredients you probably already have!
- 1 ½ Ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce egg white (approximately one egg)
- 1 Tablespoons strawberry jelly
- 2 Ounces London Dry Gin
- Add all ingredients to a shaker (no ice) and vigorously shake for 15 seconds.
- Add ice to shaker and shake for another 15 seconds
- Strain into an ice filled lowball glass and serve
- Use what you have for Gin, but a London Dry Gin is what we recommend.
- We used a Strawberry Jelly we keep for toast, but once again, use what you like.
- This recipe calls for raw egg white, which will always carry some risk. Inform yourself of the risk and make sure to use fresh, clean eggs. If you don’t feel comfortable with raw eggs, just exclude them from the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 Drink
- Calories: 238 Calories
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 55 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Jelly Gin Cocktail