This is the World’s Spiciest Bloody Mary. Are you a pepper head or someone who loves spicy things? Give this detailed recipe a try to quench that pepper hunger. Or it is perfect if you just want to make someone cry.
- Celery Salt
- 1 lemon wedge + 1 for garnish
- 1 lime wedge + 1 for garnish
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2 ounces Carolina Reaper infused vodka (see notes and blog text)
- 2 drops of Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce or to taste (see notes and blog text)
- 4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of prepared horseradish
- Pinch black pepper
- Celery for garnish
- Carolina Reaper Pickled Egg for Garnish (See notes and blog text)
- Any Other Garnish
- Sprinkle celery salt generously onto a small plate
- Moisten pint glass rim with one lemon or lime wedge
- Put rim on celery salt plate to coat the rim with the salt
- Fill the glass with ice
- In shaker, squeeze 1 lemon wedge and lime wedge into it
- Drop spent wedges into the shaker.
- Add Carolina Reaper infused vodka, tomato juice, Carolina Reaper hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce,
- horseradish, and pepper to the shaker
- Lightly shake
- Strain into a pint glass
- Garnish with lemon, lime, Carolina Reaper Pickled Egg, and celery stalk.
- The time listed to make assumes that the individual components have already been made.
- For Hot Sauce, either order Carolina Reaper hot sauce OR make your own Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce with this recipe.
- For the Pickled Egg, check out this Carolina Reaper Pickled Egg.
- See this blog post for instructions on the Carolina Reaper infused Vodka. Basically chopped Carolina Reaper peppers in vodka and allow it to sit for a week.
Keywords: Spiciest Bloody Mary