Spice up your salt with some BACON! This is an easy way to make an interesting and unique condiment that is perfect for a gift or for a bacon focused dish.
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3 Slices Cooked Crispy Bacon
- If you just cooked your bacon, allow cooling for at least 5 minutes.
- Chop Cooked bacon bits
- Add Bacon bits and salt to a spice grinder
- Pulse 8-10 times until a fine consistency
- Place in airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
If you need more, double or triple the recipe and it should work almost exactly the same.
Keywords: bacon salt