Some delicious BBQ Jackfruit Tacos with Mango Salsa to health up your dinner and to keep great flavors on the menu!
- 1 mango, cleaned and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Juice from one lime
- 1/4 Cup chopped cilantro
For Taco Meat:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can young jackfruit
- 1/2 cup sweet BBQ sauce
- 4 flour tortillas
- Add all salsa ingredients to bowl and mix.
- Put in refrigerator until tacos are ready.
For Jackfruit Tacos:
- Add oil to medium-sized pan and place on medium-high heat
- Open jackfruit can, strain, and rinse
- (optional) Chop jackfruit
- Once the pan is heated add jackfruit and use a spatula to separate jackfruit until it becomes stringy like pulled pork
- Once everything is thoroughly heated, add BBQ sauce and mix
- Remove from heat
- Add to tortillas and top with salsa
Keywords: jackfruit tacos