This rum drink is great for any time of the year, but best served on hot Summer days. All of the tropical flavors can cool a person down and help enjoy the day.
- Club Soda
- 2 Oz White rum (Bacardi)
- 1/2 Lime
- 2 Tbsp fine sugar
- 12 Mint leaves + 1 sprig for garnish
- Ice (I used 8 large cubes)
- Cut lime into 4 sections.
- Place lime into shaker along with the fine sugar and 12 mint leaves.
- Muddle until muddled well. Not muddled enough? muddle some more.
- Add rum and ice.
- Vigorously shake all ingredients for 15 seconds.
- Pour entire content of shaker into highball glass.
- Top with Club Soda
- Garnish and enjoy
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaker
- Cuisine: Tropical