Want to know the best rum for mojitos? Don't stress, just use what you got or some Bacardi. This is a simple, elegant, and tasty classic Mojito.
- ½ Lime
- 2 Tablespoons fine sugar
- 12 Mint leaves + 1 sprig for garnish
- 2 Ounces Bacardi Rum
- Ice (I used 8 large cubes)
- Club Soda
- Cut lime into 4 sections.
- Add fine sugar, 12 mint leaves, and limes into a shaker
- Add rum and ice.
- Vigorously shake all ingredients for 15 seconds.
- Pour entire content of shaker into a highball glass.
Keywords: best rum for mojitos