This Black and Blue burger adds a ton of zing to your grilling repertoire. Not only is it a great hamburger, but has a beautiful rosemary garlic mayo and a few slabs of wonderful, wonderful bacon.
- 1 1/2 Pounds 80/20 Hamburger
- 3 Ounces Blue Cheese
- 6 Cooked bacon strips
- 3 Hamburger Buns
- Black and Blue Burger Seasoning (see below)
- Rosemary Garlic Mayo (see below)
Black and Blue Burger Seasoning:
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- .25 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- .25 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
Rosemary Garlic Mayo:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons diced rosemary
- Mix all Rosemary Garlic Mayo ingredients in a small dish and put in fridge
- Mix all dry seasoning ingredients and set aside. Can store additional in an airtight container.
- Make 6 1/4 pound patties
- Place 1 ounce of cheese in the center of three of the patties.
- Place patties without cheese over the patties with cheese to make a sealed, stuffed hamburger. Make sure sides are tight.
- Rub dry seasoning on burger patties.
- Preheat grill to 450.
- Allow to grill for 5 minutes, undisturbed.
- Flip once. Allow to grill another 5 minutes, undisturbed.
- Ensure the temperature is safe with your thermometer and if it is, place on buns.
- Top burgers with mayo and bacon.
- Category: Grilling
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Black and Blue Burger