As a kissing cousin to the Bloody Mary, the Bloody Caesar cocktail might even be better. This clam and tomato drink is super tasty and a great brunch cocktail!
- Celery Salt
- 1 lemon wedge + 1 for garnish
- 1 lime wedge + 1 for garnish
- 4 ounces Clamato juice (maybe more to top off)
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 shakes of Tobasco or if you like it really spicy, try making our Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce recipe and using that
- 4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of prepared horseradish
- Splash of pickle juice
- Pinch black pepper
- Celery for garnish
- Pickle for Garnish
- Olive for Garnish
- Pepperoncini for garnish (optional)
- Beef stick (optional)
- Moisten pint glass rim with one lemon or lime wedge
- Put rim on celery salt plate to coat the rim with the salt
- Fill the glass with ice
- In shaker, squeeze 1 lemon wedge and lime wedge into it
- Drop spent wedges into the shaker.
- Add vodka, Clamato juice, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, pepper, and a splash of pickle juice to the shaker
- Lightly shake
- Strain into pint glass
- Top with any Clamato, if needed.
- Garnish with lemon, lime, pickle, olive, and celery stalk.
Keywords: Bloody Caesar