A classic Cheese Ball with Dried Beef recipe is perfect for a party, potluck, or next holiday gathering. Simple to make and just a few minutes of active time, this appetizer has great flavors and goes perfectly with your favorite crackers.
- 16 Ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 Tablespoons minced chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons mayo
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 6 Ounces packages dried beef, finely chopped
- Add all ingredients except ½ of dried beef and mix well
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- Mold into ball and coat outside with remaining dried beef
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
- It can really be any kind of milk, but I use whole
- Find Chipped Beef in the canned meat aisle. If you are looking for it, check out the same aisle as tuna.
- If you buy Armour dried beef, these containers make great frugal small everyday water or juice glasses! I know it sounds silly, but they really are great and don’t have the grooves of a mason jar.
Keywords: Cheese Ball with Dried Beef