Classic Bloody Mary Recipe
This Classic Bloody Mary Recipe is delicious and a perfect brunch cocktail. This classic cocktail is tasty and a meal in a glass!
- Author: Ben Myhre
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cocktail 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Shaker
- Cuisine: American
- Celery Salt
- 1 lemon wedge + 1 for garnish
- 1 lime wedge + 1 for garnish
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 shakes of tabasco
- 4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of prepared horseradish
- Splash of pickle juice
- Pinch black pepper
- Celery for garnish
- Pickle for Garnish
- Olive for Garnish
- Pepperoncini for garnish (optional)
- Beef stick (optional)
- Sprinkle celery salt generously onto a small plate
- Moisten pint glass rim with one lemon or lime wedge
- Put rim on celery salt plate to coat the rim with the salt
- Fill the glass with ice
- In shaker, squeeze 1 lemon wedge and lime wedge into it
- Drop spent wedges into the shaker.
- Add vodka, tomato juice, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, pepper, and a splash of pickle juice to the shaker
- Lightly shake
- Strain into pint glass
- Garnish with lemon, lime, pickle, olive, and celery stalk.
- Be creative with your garnish!
- If there is something you don't like in our ingredients list, change it up.
- I choose Tobasco sauce as my hot sauce of choice, but you can use other brands.
- Beef sticks or beef jerky is a great way to bring this from being just a simple drink to a filling snack.
Keywords: Classic Bloody Mary