This Classic Dark ‘N Stormy Cocktail is like the Moscow Mule’s older cousin and a delicious drink. Ginger, dark rum, and lime combine all together to make a beautiful and tasty drink.
- 1 Ounce Lime Juice (about 1 lime)
- 2 Ounces Goslings Black Seal Rum
- Ginger Beer to fill (about 4 ounces)
- Fill highball glass with ice
- Add Lime Juice and and Ginger Beer, but leave about 2 ounces of space on the top
- Layer Dark Rum on top
- Stir or serve with straw/spoon to allow drinker to mix.
- Use Goslings Dark Seal Rum for an authentic (and legal) drink
- Layer the rum on top of the drink to get a pretty effect that resembles a storm. If you do this, make sure to either stir it in front of your guest or provide a stick/spoon to stir your drink.
- Goslings also have a ginger beer, but use whatever you have.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: Tropical
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Dark 'N Stormy Cocktial