Can’t get enough cotton candy? Well, this Cotton Candy Margarita might be just the drink for you. Sweet flavors combined with the great classic margarita. Cool down your hot Summer day with this sweet Cotton Candy Margarita
- 15 grams cotton candy + a small dollop for garnish
- 1/2 ounce lime juice (about 1/2 a lime)
- Sugar, for rimming
- 1 ounce of tequila blanco
- 1 ounce of triple sec
- 1 ounce UV Cake Vodka
- Fill the shaker half full with ice
- Add 15 grams of cotton candy
- Add lime juice to the shaker
- With spent lime half, moisten glass rim and rim with sugar
- Fill glass with ice
- Add rest of ingredients to the cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously for fifteen seconds
- Strain, garnish and serve
- If you can get the ‘fresh made’ stuff, use it. If not, buy cotton candy from Amazon [Affiliate Link].
- Make this on hot days where you want something sweet!
- For garnish, take note that cotton candy will dissolve as soon as it hits liquid.
Keywords: Cotton Candy Margarita