If you are going to have a salad, you should make it a Snickers Salad. This is a great recipe for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any delicious dessert needs. Snickers are the star of this show, but apples, cream cheese, and whipped marshmallows really bring it all together. Give it a try!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 7-ounce package of Marshmallow Cream
- 3 snickers bars, chopped
- 2 delicious red apples, cored and chopped
- 2 granny smith apples cored and chopped
- Caramel for topping (optional)
- In large bowl, mix together Marshmallow Cream and cream cheese until well combined.
- Fold in Apples and Snickers until evenly combined.
- Serve immediately or put into the refrigerator for up to eight hours.
- Optionally, top with caramel sauce and serve.
- If you want more Snickers flavor… add more snickers. You could even garnish the top with some snicker chunks or minis if you wanted.
- Top with a caramel sauce, optionally.
- This recipe does not keep super well as leftovers. It's ok, but not great. I suggest using the same day.
- I leave the skin on the apples.
- This recipe makes approximately 15 servings that are 1/2-cup in size. This is a great size if you are looking for a dessert or a sweet treat. If you are a hungry bunch, perhaps consider 1 cup per serving.
Keywords: Snickers Salad