Make your own ground beef patties with this DIY Ground Beef recipe.
- 1/2 lb Short Ribs (deboned)
- 1/2 lb Beef Chuck Steak
- Cut each of the meats into approximately 1 inch cubes and separate into different bowls.
- Remove any silver skin, connective tissue, or gristle that is attached to the chuck steaks.
- Place into freezer for 45 minutes.
- In very small batches (4-5 cubes) of same meat types, pulse in food processor for 1 or 2 seconds.
- Check meat consistency. Does it look like a rough burger? If yes, continue. If no. Pulse again.
- Repeat last two steps if necessary.
- Once all meat is blended, combine the two and mix by hand.
Keywords: DIY Ground Beef