This is a simple nighttime Homemade Ginger Tea that is perfect for helping you sleep.
- 2 to 4 Ounces Ginger washed and roughly chopped
- 5 cups of water
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- Add ginger and water to medium pot
- Bring to boil and boil for 15 minutes
- Cool and put in mason jar
- When ready to serve, add water to mug, heat and then add honey
- Store any additional ginger water in the refrigerator and use within a few weeks.
- A mason jar is a great way to store the tea in your refridgerator.
- While some may want to remove the skin from the ginger, I put it right in there. There is nothing wrong with the skin.
Keywords: Homemade Ginger Tea