This simple, but flavorful, Extra Baconey Amish Broccoli Salad recipe is easy to make and a great side dish or potluck contribution. Whether you are looking for a weeknight addition or something to bring to a holiday gathering, think about trying this great recipe.
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 medium to large head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 pound of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup smoked cheddar cheese, cubed (about 4 ounces)
- In large bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, sugar, and salt. Mix well
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients
- Allow to rest in covered container in your refridgerator for at least 2 hours, but preferably over night.
- Let the salad sit for at least two hours, but preferably overnight, before serving.
- Mix wet ingredients and then incorporate the rest
- My puppy loves broccoli and cauliflower. I keep the stalks and dole them out as treats.
- I do my best to provide accurate nutritional information and rely on third party services to accomplish this. While I do my best to make sure this is accurate, if this is of concern to you, make sure to count your own calories.
- Serving Size: 1/8th dish
- Calories: 568 calories
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 561 mg
- Fat: 44g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Unsaturated Fat: 17g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 30g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
Keywords: Amish Broccoli Salad