Sous Vide Corned Beef can be tender, delicious, and perfect. Use this recipe to make a great fall-apart Corned Beef dinner using your Sous Vide machine. We also include a potatoes and carrots recipe that can be served as a wonderful side to the dish.
- 1 Corned Beef 3-5 pounds
2 pounds of small red potatoes, halved or quartered
6 medium carrots, cleaned and roughly chopped
- Add corned beef roast to 2 oven bags and sous vide at 175° Farhenheit for 24 hours.
- Near the end of cooking time, preheat the oven to 500 Fahrenheit
- Remove roast from sous vide and remove from bag. Reserve liquid
- Place roast on roasting pan
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes
- While cooking, put bag juices, potatoes, carrots into a large pot
- Cover with water and bring to a boil and cook over medium-high until tender
- When roast is done, remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes
- Cut against the grain.
- Serve roast with potatoes and carrots.
- I like serving mine with sauerkraut. Another option is to cook some cabbage along with the potatoes and carrots.
- Double bag with oven bags if you are using the displacement method.
- Make sure to have your potatoes and carrots prepared and oven preheated before you remove your beef from the sous vide.
- For nutritional information, I am using a 4 pound roast. Your serving size might vary depending on appetites and the size of the roast.
- Mustard goes great with this dish.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Sous Vide
- Cuisine: Irish
- Serving Size: 1/6 of Total
- Calories: 676
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 2994 mg
- Fat: 40 g
- Saturated Fat: 13 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 45 g
- Cholesterol: 147 mg
Keywords: sous vide corned beef