The French 76 is a delicious cocktail that is a riff on the classic French 75. We share both today and want you to pick what is best for your taste buds. Try this tasty drink that has flair and kick.
- 1 1/2 Ounces Gin (French 75) or Vodka (French 76)
- 3/4 Ounces Simple Syrup
- 3/4 Ounces Lemon Juice
- 2–3 Ounces Champagne (approximate)
- Lemon peel for garnish (Optional)
- Add Gin (or Vodka), simple syrup, and lemon to cocktail shaker and shake
- Strain into champagne flute
- Top off with Champagne
- Add garnish (optional)
- Use vodka for a French 76 and gin for a French 75.
- For something different, serve over ice in a Tom Collins glass.
- Unless it is a special occasion, no need to use spendy champagne.
Keywords: French 76