This French Martini cocktail is such a great, fruity Chambord drink. If you love raspberries and pineapple, get out your cocktail shaker for this modern classic.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- ¾ ounce chambord
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into chilled martini glass.
- Shaken; not stirred!
- Use the vodka you have, but a great neutral vodka, like Smirnoff, works really well.
- Use a chilled martini glass for best results
Keywords: French Martini