Simple, tasty, sweet and a crowd pleaser! This Frozen Strawberry Margarita is a hit for any party or just for sipping on the deck.
- Sugar for rimming
- 2.5 cups of ice
- 4 Ounces tequila
- 2 Ounces Cointreau
- One lime
- 1 Ounce simple syrup
- 2 cups whole strawberries (tops removed)
- Add ice to blender
- Add tequila, Cointreau, juice from lime, simple syrup to blender
- Feed strawberries into a blender and blend some more. About 20 seconds or fully blended.
- Using the spent lime, moisten margarita glass rim and rim with sugar
- Pour contents of blender into margarita glasses
Keywords: Frozen Strawberry Margarita