Simple, tasty, sweet and a crowd pleaser! This Frozen Strawberry Margarita is a hit for any party or just for sipping on the deck.
- Sugar for rimming
- 2 1/2 cups of ice
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Cointreau
- One lime
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 cups whole strawberries (tops removed)
- Add ice to blender
- Add tequila, Cointreau, juice from lime, simple syrup to blender
- Feed strawberries into a blender and blend some more. About 20 seconds or fully blended.
- Using the spent lime, moisten margarita glass rim and rim with sugar
- Pour contents of blender into margarita glasses and serve
- Use Fresh Strawberries when you can, but frozen strawberries will work, too.
- Make sure you are using a good blender.
- Making Simple Syrup is as easy as mixing 1 part hot water and 1 part sugar. Then mix and cool.
- Use the spent lime to moisten your margarita glass before rimming with sugar.
Keywords: Frozen Strawberry Margarita