The classic Grasshopper cocktail is easy to make and a delicious drink. Chocolate, mint, and cream come together to make this wonderful sweet drink. Dessert in a coupe glass.
- 1 1/2 ounce dark Crème de Menthe
- 1 1/2 ounce light Crème de Cacao
- 1 1/2 ounce heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate, for garnish (optional)
- Mint, for garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a shaker
- Shake for a good 15 seconds
- Strain into a coupe glass or martini glass
- I use a coupe glass, but a martini glass or rocks glass would work, as well
- While I use DeKuyper® Cordials & Liqueurs for the Crème de Menthe and Crème de Cacao, use the brand that you like.
- I make opinions about dark/light versions of the drinks. This mostly impact
Keywords: Grasshopper Cocktail