This Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob recipe is tasty and moist. Do yourself a favor and learn how to cook these little bad boys the right way!
- 4 skewers
- 4 deboned and deskinned chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch chunks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Debone, deskin, and cut chicken thighs as indicated in the ingredients list
- Mix oil, garlic, thyme, and rosemary to dish and cover.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours
- 1 hour before grilling, place skewers in water IF they are wood.
- After the wood has been soaked, skewer thighs (one thigh per 10-inch skewer)
- Preheat grill to approximately 400 degrees, but ensure there are two zones. A hot zone and an indirect heat zone.
- Generously Salt and Pepper Skewers
- Place skewers in indirect heat zone and cook for 10 minutes. Close the lid on that grill.
- Flip and cook for 10 more minutes. Close the lid, but be conscious of that 165 temperature and check often.
- Check the internal temperature. If not at 165, flip again and cook for 5 more minutes
- Repeat the previous step until internal temperature reaches 165 Fahrenheit.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes
Keywords: Grilled Chicken Shish Kabobs