Jo Jos are a potato treat and these grilled jo jos should be on your menu. These are great tasting potatoes with a light breading that makes them taste like a million bucks.
- 2 medium potatoes, cut each into 6 wedges
- 2 Tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Bring pot of water to boil
- While water is heating, cut each potato into 6 wedges
- Add potatoes to water and boil for no more than 5 minutes. Test with fork at 3 minutes. Should still be firm and we do not want the potatoes to be soft. Remove before they get soft.
- Add potatoes and rest of ingredients to large bowl
- Preheat Grill to 500
- Place in lightly oiled vegetable basket and cook over indirect heat
- Check for doneness at 15-30 minutes.
Keywords: Jo Jos