This Grilled Peaches with Honey Whipped Mascarpone is decadent, delicious, and a beautiful Summer dessert!
For Honey Whipped Mascarpone
- 8 Ounces mascarpone (see notes)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Zest from one orange
- 4 peaches, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add Mascarpone and honey to dish
- Use a hand mixer to mix mascarpone and slowly add heavy cream. You may not need all of the cream and only allow to get to a consistency slightly thicker than whipped cream.
- Fold in orange zest.
- Put in fridge
- Pit and halve peaches
- Lightly coat with olive oil
- preheat grill to 400, with a direct and nondirect area.
- place peach halves on nondirect heat face down for 5 minutes (close the top)
- flip and cook for another 5 minutes (close the top)
- remove and top with Honey Whipped Mascarpone topping
I used Bel Gioioso mascarpone… note that not all mascarpones are equal. Slowly pour cream and only use enough to soften cheese slightly.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Grilled Peaches