This Grilled Peaches with Honey Whipped Mascarpone is decadent, delicious, and a beautiful Summer dessert!
For Honey Whipped Mascarpone
- 8 Ounces mascarpone (see notes)
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Zest from one orange
- 4 peaches, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add Mascarpone and honey to dish
- Use a hand mixer to mix mascarpone and slowly add heavy cream. You may not need all of the cream and only allow to get to a consistency slightly thicker than whipped cream.
- Fold in orange zest.
- Put in fridge
- Pit and halve peaches
- Lightly coat with olive oil
- preheat grill to 400° Fahrenheit, with a direct and nondirect area.
- place peach halves on nondirect heat face down for 5 minutes (close the top)
- flip and cook for another 5 minutes (close the top)
- remove and top with Honey Whipped Mascarpone topping
- Use fresh peaches and make sure they are ripe enough to where they can be easily pitted.
- Not all mascarpone is the same. I used Bel Goioso brand, but as long as you are paying attention to the consistency of the whipped topping and not letting it get too soupy, you should be good. Slowly pour cream and only use enough to soften cheese slightly.
- Make sure to lightly coat your peaches in Olive Oil to help prevent sticking.
- Have a clean grill to help prevent sticking.
Keywords: Grilled Peaches