Homemade pudding is too easy to make and this Fresh Strawberry Pudding Recipe is a great way to make a refreshing and beautiful little dessert. Eat this pudding and you are going to get all the comforts of a nice dessert and a flash of fresh berry flavors.
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup strawberries, minced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg yolks
- Add cornstarch to medium sauce pan and then whisk in milk.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Put on stovetop over medium to medium high heat and mix.
- Continue mixing. The big risk here is scalding and continually mixing will help prevent this.
- Once the mixture starts to bubble, you should notice it starting to thicken.
- When about the consistency of a gravy or… well.. pudding, remove from heat and continue to stir for two minutes.
- Put pudding into separate container and put in fridge to cool.
- Learn how to buy fresh strawberries
- If strawberries aren’t your thing, try other flavors
- Whole milk for the win! That said, you can also use coconut milk or almond milk.
Keywords: Strawberry Pudding