This restaurant-style Homemade Salsa Recipe is one for the books. It is easy to make and is super delicious. This salsa is a go-to in our house and now it can be the same in yours!
- 4 1/2 Pounds Peeled, cored, and quartered Tomatoes (1/2 roma 1/2 celebrity or big boy)*
- 3/4 Onion, Chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup jalapeno, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Add all ingredients to large pot
- Bring to simmer and cook on medium low for 15 minutes
- Use Hand Blender to blend
- Simmer for another 15 minutes
- Allow to cool and serve
* Blanch tomatoes by dipping in boiling water for 30 seconds to one minute. Remove with metal spoon and allow to cool. The skin should be loose and peelable.
Keywords: Homemade Salsa Recipe