This Honey Blueberry Mojito is such a refreshing twist on the classic cocktail. It is time to get out your summer brain and try this cocktail on for size.
- Club Soda
- 2 Oz White rum (Bacardi)
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries + a few for garnish
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 12 Mint leaves + 1 sprig for garnish
- Ice (I used 8 large cubes)
- Cut lime into 4 sections.
- Place lime into shaker along with the honey, blueberries, and 12 mint leaves.
- Muddle until muddled well. Not muddled enough? muddle some more.
- Add rum and ice.
- Vigorously shake all ingredients for 15 seconds.
- Pour entire content of shaker into highball glass.
- Top with Club Soda
- Garnish and enjoy
Keywords: Honey Blueberry Mojito