Luxurious burger right here. This Sirloin Burger is tasty, delicious, and just waiting to be set on your grill today.
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 2 Hamburger Buns
- 2 Slices of American Cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to 500.
- While preheating, sprinkle small amount of salt and pepper to hamburger surfaces.
- Form two patties.
- Use thumb and place a shallow divot in each burger
- Once preheated, place burger on grates, divot side down.
- Allow to grill for 5 minutes, undisturbed.
- Flip once. Allow to grill another 5 minutes, undisturbed.
- Check the temp on your burger for appropriate doneness. The USDA says 160 (well done), but I am not gonna lie... I took mine off at 150.
- Grill for 1 additional minute with cheese on top.
- Remove and place onto bun.
Keywords: Sirloin Burger