Sous Vide makes it possible to pasteurize your eggs at home and make safer eggs for raw egg recipes like mayonnaise, meringue, and caesar dressing. Learn how to pasteurize your own eggs with a sous vide cooker today.
- 6 medium eggs
- Warm sous vide bath to 135° Fahrenheit.
- Using a slotted spoon, gently submerge eggs directly into hot water bath.
- Sous vide for a minimum of 75 minutes.
- Do not place your eggs in a bag before putting in the sous vide.
- Use a big slotted spoon to gently place the eggs
- Use a marker to note your eggs as 'P'asteurized before placing back in the refrigerator.
- Follow egg safety rules.
Keywords: sous vide pasteurized eggs