This Slow Cooker beef is great in enchiladas or any Mexican dish that calls for it.
- 2.3 Pounds beef chuck roast
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Two cored and diced tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 cup water or beef stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- In cast iron or frying pan heat vegetable oil and sear roast on all sides
- add roast and remaining ingredients to slow cooker
- cook on low for 8 hours
- Shred beef with two forks or cut with knife and then shred.
Keywords: Slow cooker shredded beef