Our Mediterranean Watermelon Feta Salad is a Summer fruit salad with a delicious combination of flavors, textures, and colors. A perfect side salad or light meal that hits so many taste buds. Give the recipe a try.
- Cubed Watermelon 6 cups, smaller cubes
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced and loosely chopped (about 200g)
- ½ cup crumbled feta (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ cup Chopped mint (plus more for garnish)
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar (plus more for topping, if desired - see notes)
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice (about ½ lime)
- In large bowl, gently stir all ingredients except balsamic vinegar, lime juice, and garnishes
- Add balsamic vinegar and lime juice.
- Gently toss together
- Garnish with mint, feta, and any additional balsamic vinegar you want.
- Find a nice ripe watermelon using the tips in this recipe post.
- Pick up some nice, sweet Mission Fig balsamic vinegar.
- Use fresh ingredients.
- This recipe can be kept in the refrigerator for a while, but is best served right away.
- Serving Size: ¼ Total
- Calories: 168 Calories
- Sugar: 20 g
- Sodium: 302 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
Keywords: Watermelon Feta Salad