A simple and tasty tequila recipe that highlights grapefruit. This Paloma classic cocktail hits the spot whether you are drinking it in the Winter when grapefruit is in season, or trying to find a unique Summertime sipper.
- 2 Ounces Blanco Tequila
- 4 Ounces fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 1 ½ Ounces fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Ounce Simple Syrup
- Grapefruit or lime peel for garnish (optional)
- Soda Water, to top (optional)
- Add all ingredients (minus garnish) to an ice filled shaker.
- Mix with mixing spoon for 15 seconds.
- Strain into ice-filled highball glass
- If needed, top off with soda water.
- Garnish with Grapefruit or lime peel.
- Use what you have for grapefruit, but Pink Grapefruit or Ruby Red Grapefruit Work great!
- Make your own simple syrup to save money. It is SUPER easy.
- Blanco Tequila for the win.
- Serving Size: 1 Drink
- Calories: 259 Calories
- Sugar: 32 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg