These Quick and Easy Baked Pizza Sliders are tasty and can feed your whole pack with not very much time. Such a tasty meal to be made any night of the week.
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Buns
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella, sliced
- 8 Ounces Ounces Italian sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 14 ½ Ounces Canned tomatoes, petite diced and drained
For Butter Mixture:
- ½ cup salted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ cup grated parmesan mixed
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit
- Using a bread knife, cut the entire slab of buns in half
- Place bottom halves (still connected) in bottom of oven safe pan. I used a 9-inch by 11-inch pan, but as long as it fits.
- Layer mozzarella to cover
- Spread Italian Sausage
- Spread Tomatoes
- Melt butter in microwave or stovetop and mix in the rest of the butter mixture ingredients.
- Place top on buns and spread butter mixture evenly over top
- Bake on oven middle rack for 20 minutes
- Cut and serve
To make Butter Mixture:
- Melt butter in bowl
- Add rest of ingredients and stir
- While I recommend mozzarella cheese, really any meltable cheese could be a good substitute.
- Italian Sausage is great, but try using other ground meats for different flavors.
Keywords: pizza sliders